Minneapolis United Soccer Club is a voluntary non-profit organization that offers programs for youth in the city of Minneapolis. The goal of the MU soccer program is to offer:
• An opportunity for all participants and families to enjoy a football experience at an affordable price.
• Development of quality training for each level of play.
• The opportunity for each player to play in a team at a level consistent with their ability and commitment.
• The opportunity for each player to improve their ability and ability to play soccer.
• MU accepts applications without distinction of race, sex or ability level. Financial aid is available for qualifying players and their families. All requests for financial assistance are confidential.