Introducing SportsEngine Community and exclusive SportsEngine User Group (SNUG)
You dedicate your life to amateur athletics. You passionately and tirelessly work to enhance the lives of youth athletes. Here at SportsEngine, we are driven to do everything possible to make it easier for you to inspire and connect with your athletes, their families and their fans.
Today we are excited to announce a brand new SportsEngine Community and next generation of the SportsEngine User Group (SNUG), a group devoted to enhancing the global and local youth sports ecosystems.
Built for everyone who is a part of the amateur sports world, the new SportsEngine Community is loaded with feature articles on webmasters from around the world, great profile write ups, pro tips, and website showcases & rankings. Regardless if you are a SportsEngine customer or not, we believe that the community will be a huge benefit for everyone.
For those who are looking to connect with SportsEngine and other SportsEngine users in an entirely new way, the new SportsEngine User Group (SNUG) offers enhanced membership perks and access. Membership is free and features some great benefits:
- Access to “Members Only” content, sneak peeks, SportsEngine training, tips and articles on the SNUG website.
- Early access to new SportsEngine functionality through Alpha/Beta testing opportunities.
- Access to Online Hangouts with company executives and product leaders.
- Priority admission to SNUG Events and Training Workshops nationwide.
- Ability to nominate people and organizations for SNUG awards and recognition.
- Exclusive SportsEngine product feedback opportunities.
- Free subscription to the SNUG Email Newsletter.
- While benefits and content are geared towards SportsEngine webmasters and administrators, we invite all individuals devoted to supporting the world’s youth athletes to join the SNUG community.
- Here at SportsEngine our tagline is “For the Love of Sport,” in reference to the qualities all athletes learn as they participate in organized sports activities. Our athletes learn about teamwork, respect and discipline. They create lasting friendships. They build leadership skills. They learn how to win with humility and they graciously tip their cap in defeat.
Our athletes inspire us — let’s feed off that inspiration as we build a community to support and learn from each other.
Join us. Join SNUG.
Software firm SportsEngine of Minneapolis raises $25 million in venture capital Next →
Meet John Weinerth, our new VP of Soccer