Friday Individual Technical Training is an 8-week soccer program designed for serious soccer players who want to improve their technical skills outside of a normal team environment. Our professional staff will be running the trainings and rotating through each group every week.
- Birth Years 2009-2003 (U9-U15), Girls and Boys
- Small group 60 minute sessions
- 1 Coach to 6-8 Player Ratio
- All sessions will focus on individual technical skills and decision making with the ball
- Player will be placed in one of two time slots based on age and or ability: 5:00-6:00PM or 6:00-7:00PM (Younger age groups will start at 5:00PM)
More information about this Training Program can be seen on our SJSC FITT Program web page: http://www.sanjuansoccer.org/fittprogram
Please direct questions to: Rachel Bernard, [email protected]