- 1 regulation game each week. ( 2 - 25-minute halves)
- Each team is coached by an experienced lacrosse coach (see info on our coaches under the "Coaches" tab)
- 2 Certified Professional Referees per game*
- Players receive individual tips on their stick and game situation skills
- Coach-led halftime debriefings on team strategies
- Table/League manager there for easy check-in and to help answer any questions or concerns for players or their families.
- This is a competitive league, so it is not ideal for beginners.
Who: U-19; Varsity, Junior Varsity, and B-squad players are all welcome.
Dates: Sundays - January 6, 13, 20, 27; February 3, 10
Game Times**: 7:15 am or 8:30 am. All games are played at Academy of Holy Angels Stardome **game time varies each week.
USLacrosse Membership Required