Getting to know the leaders in youth sports and what drives them each and every day. Along with some recommendations for your next book, TV show, or podcast. Want to be highlighted here? Tell us a little about yourself—we’re always looking for great people to highlight every month!
Let's get to know Sue Webber from Next College Student Athlete (NCSA)
1. Describe your role at Next College Student Athlete
Director for Youth Athletic Events to promote College Recruiting Education
2. Industry trends I follow
Path to College, Recruiting Education, Social Media, NIL, Youth Sport Participation
3. Someone I follow on social media that you should go follow right now is ______
4. What are you currently reading?
Atomic Habits by James Clear
5. What are you currently binging on?
Any college volleyball game I can find on TV.
6. What are you listening to?
Pandora - Poolside Miami Chill
7. What is your go-to leadership quote?
"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn
8. What is your favorite sports memory?
Seeing the moment when the “light bulb” goes off in a young athlete’s mind when something finally clicks.
9. Favorite athlete of all time and why?
All the women athletes that came before me who paved the way for my academic and athletic possibilities.