Ultimate Hoops compiled a list of their favorite backyard and driveway basketball games to try from home. These games only require only one to two people. If you are without a hoop at home, try substituting a bucket or nerf hoop.
Equipment: Basketball, basketball hoop, chalk or cones.
How to play:
- Create an obstacle course out of objects from home.
- Add different skills within the obstacle course, dribbling, shooting, passing, footwork slides.
- Players are timed as they facilitate the course. Fastest time wins, if only one player try to beat your previous time.
Course equipment & setup ideas
- Garbage can or chair to use as a defender to move or shoot around
- Jump ropes or hula hoops
- Draw an agility ladder with chalk